Thursday 27 February 2014

My mornings now.

I'm a convert. I admit it. I am.  I am green at 6 am in the morning.

My mornings now always consist of a green juice. They have done for over 9 years. In that time as I said in an earlier post I have also given up smoking cigarettes and I am now addicted and I mean addicted to my juices. Oh and in the fist 5 days I lost 10 pounds. (The first real 5 days) see a future blog for this little nugget of goodness.

My Green mornings are not set in stone. They are however going to give you everything you need! Trust me if they didn't I would be stopping off at the deli on my way into the office.

Your first juice really should be this one. It can be prepared the night before. So if like me you are not a morning person you can just get it from your fridge and enjoy!


  •  1/2 cucumber
  • 3 celery stalks
  • 2 apples (green ones make better juices)
  • 6 leaves of kale or a bunch of spinach (trust me you will not taste it) 
  • 1/2 lemon with the white part of the pith left on (all the goodness is in there) 
  • 1 tbsp ginger (the antibiotic) 
Directions
  1. Wash all your ingredients 
  2. Peel the lemon, optional (I have a juicer that doesn't need it)  
  3. place a sandwich of ingredients in your juicer-apple, cucumber chunks, celery chunks, lemon chunks, kale and then the other apple. 
  4. Juice
  5. Pour over ice
  6. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment